Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Classic Lemonade



I recently heard someone say that August was like the Sunday of Summer. I feel like lemonade, especially homemade lemonade is something that should be in hand on a lazy Sunday afternoon at the end of summer.

It's fresh, light, tangy, and just sweet enough to quench your craving for something sweet in between lunch and Sunday dinner. If I had a deck, balcony, back or front porch, I would take a full pitcher of this with me and read until the pitcher was empty and my mind was full.

Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 part lemon juice
1 part sugar
4 parts cold water

Or, if you'd like your measuremtns in cups, use these:

1 cup lemon juice
1 cup sugar
4 cups cold water

Directions:
Mix everything (in a large pitcher) like a rock star, and drink it like royalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment